1. When playing roulette, money management is more important than having a method of play. Play in short busts and have a cut off point.
2. Try to specialise in one league such as the conference.
3. Never underestimate the importance of key players.
4. Leave your bets until the last possible moment for managerial changes or injures to key players etc scr888
5. It is well known that traps one and six win more often than any other traps.
6. Also trap numbers tend to come in close to each other such as trap two and three or five and six together so consider this in your forecast bets.
7. Go to your local greyhound track and get to know the local trainers and note when they hit form.
8. Two strongly fancied 2/1 shots in an each way double will get you your money back if both are placed. If both win it will be a tidy profit.
9. If you are at the track take time to check out the horse in the parade ring. Only two percent of punters bother to do this so it could give you a vital edge
10. Bet on horses drawn low at Chester race track. In five runner races back stall 1, in six to ten runner races back stall 1 and 2, in eleven to fifteen runner races back stall 1, 2 and 3
11. When having a fun bet keep your stakes to a minimum. I find the occasional Trixie bet OK if i have three strong favorites